Since you are on a wine tour in the Napa Valley, finding amazing wines will probably be the easiest aspect for you. But, remember, a truly unforgettable wine tour should have all three key elements….a great tour guide, a “WOW!” factor on the property, and something outstanding for you to taste. You might be surprised that Reverie’s steep property on Diamond Mountain produces small amounts of nine different varietals, and we bottle them separately. Did you know it’s rare to have a Napa Valley Barbera? Ever tried Petit Verdot bottled at 100%? How about an unforgettable Cabernet Franc? Reverie’s estate production is less than 3000 cases per year, and people always find it interesting that this little boutique winery produces so many different varietals. Reverie’s outstanding, Bordeaux-styled wines are smooth and elegant, perfectly balanced with bold mountain flavors.
We produce and bottle the following nine varietals in limited amounts:
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Cabernet Franc
- Petit Verdot
- Roussanne (our only white varietal)
- Grenache (quantity still too small for bottling individually)
We also produce the following:
- Special Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
- El Sueno (a Grenache, Tempranillo, and Cabernet Sauvignon blend)
- A.S. Kiken (a red blend named after our wine-maker’s son, Andrew Stuart Kiken).